"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Guess who has priced themselves out of the medical Market:

While the Republican madmen in Washington keep trying to make a profit off the sick in America, basically sealing us in, some companies and patients in the middle class are escaping the War on Healthcare - many are going to Mexico.


Just so the rest of us know about this as well...

From the New York Times:

Mexican Hospital:  Cancun

The Irony does not escape me.....

and, as to building a "friendly culture" in a "foreign land"  Americans have been going to Europe for a couple for centuries for treatment and surgeries.  Oh, I also smell an Hypocrisy.

Friends, sorry to be away so long but things got a little wild around here.  I can't manage the memes..

Meanwhile, carry on..

5 comments:

  1. I get the irony! And isn't it disgusting?? Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s hard to believe isn’t it. Yes, a disgusting heap of manure, I’m has well as I can be, haven fallen and all. Yippie!

      Delete
  2. Hey Zippi, how are you doing? I have missed you. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too.. it will be a long time before I'm back. Currently the surgery is on hold because I fell,broke and dislocated the shoulder three days before the surgery was scheduled. Ironically I was walking back to get the special scrub to wash it that I'd forgotten in another room. i find typing so slow that it's irritating, and I'm going to have to find voice to text somewhere..

      Delete
  3. Ouch, sorry to read about your shoulder! I have voice to text on my iPad and it is so inaccurate, it's comical.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..