"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, August 7, 2020

Cornell Nest cam for Barred Owlets... Plus, the strange new world of Blogger.....

 I'll try to make a hotlink that works.  Sorry, I'm just getting used to this disappointing new editor.  What were they thinking?

Owl Cam from Cornell

So far, I can't figure out how to put up a video on this thing, or even make all my photos and videos available to Blogger.  Meanwhile, I continue to knit short fingered gloves for the hospital that cared for our daughter.  And am trying to find out where all my photos of them have gone.  Mon Dieu!

Mother...

Summer of 1942, in Louisiana, where my father was posted when she was expecting me.  

I'm so glad to have NOT lost this photo.  The jumpsuits and the wrapped head scarf was all the rage in those days. 

Ah well, Here goes nutn'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..