"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

 

 

 

Here's something really pretty for you. I've seen Fran Guidry in concert with Led Kaapana. They are both wonderful players! This is a little treat for my sweet friend CountryDew who loves the guitar as much or more than I do.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely little song! Thank you for sharing it with me. It sounds like it is not played in standard tuning - I wonder what it's in. I'm glad to see that you were able to figure out how to get the videos in your blog posts. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ear is very good! It's not standard tuning as it's done in Hawaiian slack key guitar tuning, developed early by Hawaiians who came to work here in the 1800's and discovered guitars.
    My favorite contemporary player, Cyril Pahinui, sadly passed away in 2018. Too young! But then so was IZ, a singer and Ukulele player of world renown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Without your help I would still be having to post the videos in another post. I cannot thank you enough for this! 🙏🏼❤️

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..