"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Monday Madness: The Nobody Loves You When You're Down & Out Questions:

 



  Welcome to the of Monday Madness I'm finally back. Judd here!  I was the first host of Sunday Stealing. I also was the host of The Rising Blogger. Our authors each week are Bud from WTIT: The Blog & Mimi Lenox of Mimi Writes.Thanks for stopping by! We hope you enjoy our questions.

Monday Madness: The Nobody Loves You When You're Down & Out Questions:


1. When did you last feel down and out?  Really down and out?  Four years ago in June.

2. What do you do to feel sexy?  That would be... never...

 3. If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why?  I'd be living in Santa Cruz, because that's where the whole of my being wants to be.

4. What have you always wanted to do?  I've always wanted to be a special ed teacher.

5.  What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time?   I can still walk and get around on my own, and I am still with the Love of my Life.

6. If you could be someone else, who would you be and why? I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I don't want to be anyone else and have never wanted to be anyone else.

7. Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill.  Giving an Elegy.  It was at a notoriously noisy cemetery, and a jet came over.  I paused and looked up and made some inane but not profane statement, but it was likely NOT the thing to do. 

8. What have you always wanted to do but haven't?  I've always ALWAYS wanted to live and sail on a boat around the world.

 9. What do you think about the talk about traveling to Mars?  Not interested in it in the least.  Mars would take a year to get to, I believe.  What a waste.

10.  If you could bring back someone who has passed, who would it be? George Washington, because I would enjoy watching him snatch "someone" bald.  Care to guess who?
 
Thanks for playing! We will see you see you next Monday (we hope!)  I'll be there or be square!

Everyone... if you want to see other entries, or  join in this new and fun meme go HERE

10 comments:

  1. #10 made me smile because here in IL, we had Governor Rod Blagojevich. When he was sent off to jail, we were fascinated, wondering how his famous hair would look when he no longer had access to his own personal stylist. Sure enough, his hair was white! My friend Joanna and I were wondering how Trump would look if the law ever catches up with him and he ends up behind bars. No tanning bed, no comb over (bald).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. that politician sounds like what my grandmother once told me about a neighbor going grey overnight! I was horrified and thought, "what if that happens to my mother?"
      Oh, never fear. The law will catch up with trump. It's just a matter of time, though, before he absconds to Russia to live in the hotel he's going to build with all the money he's sucked off at his Florida golfing resort. So they better be PDQ about it. He's done this while thrilling his base by NOT taking a penny of salary for "serving" as our Prez - Sanctimonious ass that he is.

      Delete
  2. I don't want to be anyone else either. I have a hard enough time just being myself.
    I love working with special education students. Loved your answers! Happy Monday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear that Lori. At least we are used to ourselves and have pretty much made peace with it. lol
      I think you must be a wonderful teacher, both for your students and for your great son. He'll find his Niche as he grows up, and well be able to fit comfortably in his own skin. It's a tough age, and having to deal with snotty (snooty?) folk does not help a bit! Sending lots of good vibes your way...

      Delete
  3. Ha! That incident in the cemetery is totally something I would do. I wouldn't want to spend the time flying to Mars, either, but more power to those who would. Have a great week, Zippi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sighs, even now I'm prone to foot-in-mouth disease. And a Big "HECK NO!" to going to Mars from here as well! Hope you have a lovely week with some cute little grandchildren times here and there.

      Delete
  4. Sailing around the world in a boat would be lovely. I have such cabin fever.
    Let's go today! I'll bring the sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's go! I'll run up the sails and give it a test run to your spot on the coast. My Catamaran would do us nicely. It's an ocean going one. BIG! Comes with two crew.

      Delete
  5. You would have been a phenomenal teacher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Blushing.. Thank you! Coming from you, that is a very humbling compliment.
      I love kids so much and it would have been a great life, I think. And, my poor hubby wouldn't have had to work so hard.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..