"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday Madness: The What Ifs of Life.....

 1. My uncle once...Gave me a ride on his big old Harley.  He rode down to see me in the South.


 2. Never in my life have I...had to the chance to go bungie jumping.

3. When I was five years old, my parents were re-united.  But mother should have kept me away and stayed away herself.  The biggest mistake she ever made was not staying in Ohio with her parents.

 4. High school was...Good in some ways and Terrible in others.  You haven't lived until someone mistakes your last name for a Spanish one, especially in California.   I felt like having my Grandmother send a family tree to the asshats in the administration.

 5. I will never forget to...feed my dog.  He is so precious at the moment.

 6. Once I met 7... criteria for Pneumonia and the clinic just ignored it until I got to see a really good doctor. He gave me some medicines and sent me home with instructions to go straight to bed!

7. There’s this boy I know...Knew... is that watch word.  I don't know any boys anymore.  I met a real gentleman of a boy at a neighborhood party, and we ended up getting married!

8. Once, at a bar, I... Well, I don't really frequent bars, not even oyster bars, so... Let's do a club that has live music?  Anyway, the smoke was so thick but the music so good.  A Jazz Bar downtown.  It's gone now but we went there nearly every month, had a bite to eat and a beer and then went in to watch the show.  It was very cool.

9. By noon, I’m ...ready to start the day.

10. Last night I ...tried to answer these but I was as brain dead now as I am at the moment.  So Duh!

Go HERE for the LINKIE to other blogs.  It's fun!

6 comments:

  1. I used to enjoy going to bars, but I cannot do smoke at all. I do not frequent them anymore either. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lori. Hope you have a lovely week. Safe one, too!
      It was fun but yes, the smoke is KILLER in those places. It's a shame because some of the best live music was there. I'm not sure, but I think California has a ban on smoking inside any venue now. So maybe if covid19 ever goes away, we can do this again.

      Delete
  2. Hi Zippy! I had trouble accessing your link in the Mr. Linky on the Monday Madness blog. You should have more comments when it's fixed. Can you resubmit your link, please?

    Your answers are great. I want to hear more about "gentleman of a boy"...yes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah.. sure I will resubmit it and thanks for the heads up. It's probably something I did...Most snafu's are! lol
      And DH is still a gentleman and a truly kindly fellow.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I should have read further! mon dieu! lol. I'm going scatty I tell you!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..