"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, January 28, 2021

An intelligent couple’s attempt to save Mother Earth.

Back to the 1690’s.  That’s tongue in cheek, that title... This is a Full bore, dedicated attempt to save Mother Earth, one family at a time.  It’s a very interesting article in Pro Publica. And it was fun to read.  

My daughter had one of those Mercedes conversions, in fact she converted it herself.  It once cost her $15 to drive it all the way from Santa Cruz to our house.  Fifteen dollars!  And no pollution.  She also has a composting toilet.  

Meanwhile I knit short fingered gloves, and pray for a better solution to the ills of my motherland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..