"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Sunday Stealing: Alec Clayton

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
 
 

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
 
 
 
1. Do you put ketchup on hot dogs?  No, Onions and Mustard

2. How many TVs in your house?  One

3. Do you put salt on watermelon?  I used to as a kid.  Now I don't,

4. Can you swim? I can. 

5. Are your parents still alive? No.

6. First car? A Dagoed 55 Mercury,  I love that car.

7. Surgeries? More than I ever thought I'd ever have to have,

8. What do you drink in the morning?  Green Tea

9. Can you do 100 push ups? Not anymore.  I can still do a hundred sit ups, though I am out of practice.

10. Can you change a tire?  Not any more, But I used to be able to.

11. Tattoos? None though I still would like a butterfly on my ankle. It's not going to happen. lol

12. Do you wear sunglasses?  Yes.

13. Do you have a phobia?  Like irrational fears?  No.  All my fears have good causes!

14. Do you have a nickname? In high school, yes, and first year of college.  After that it faded away.
 
15. Are you a picky eater?  The only thing I won't eat that other people seem to love is black eyed peas.  The smell of them cooking even makes me sick.  In my dotage I now won't eat most things with meat in them. So, yes, a bit picky.

 

12 comments:

  1. I won't eat black eyed peas either.

    I'd never heard of a agoed 55 Mercury, and had to Google it! What a big car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Bev. I think black eyed peas are a southern taste.

      That Merc was beautiful. I loved it. It had red and white tuck and roll upholstery. The paternal unit sold it a couple years later to pay off a gambling loan I think.

      Delete
  2. I want another tattoo on either my ankle or top of foot.. but hear its rather painful in that area.. so it probably won't happen... the one on my wrist about did me in! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Sunday Jodi..<3 And I think it's time to forget about tats for me. lol... I can't think how awful it was to recover from some of the skid marks in my "skin meets pavement" past.

      Delete
  3. All through my school years, everyone called me by my nickname so when I graduated and they said my whole name there was confusion. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must have been a bit hard to get past, because Graduation is the time when the Grown-ups want EVERYthing to be so perfect. Well, that and wedding vows, Christenings, etc. My mother's doctor spelled my surname wrong on the birth certificate. What a battle!

      Delete
  4. I never understood salt on watermelon. It has such a fantastic flavor naturally. My mom eats it with salt. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tasted great when I was a kid. Not so much once I grew up. Sometimes, on the farm, the watermelons weren't very sweet, so that's why salt was needed, they can taste a little like a cucumber, since I think they are related. Don't quote me.. lol

      Delete
  5. I don't like black eyed peas, either. I think they taste like dirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dirt. that's it. and they smell so icky to me, and that taste, I can't stand to think about it. lol NOTHING mother did could EVER make them good.

      Delete
  6. I don’t think I’ve ever eaten black eyed peas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have not missed a thing. Now to me, Lentels are lovely. Not those peas! Blech!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..