"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Almost Wordless Wednesday: Short Fingered gloves, socks..mending Miss Maeve

Well actually, forget about wordless.  I've got knitting stuff to report on.  Two pairs of socks and one new pair of sf gloves.... and then there is Maeve Binchy's lovely book which I'm re-reading. 

Striping both... The striping yarn is shades of browns, greens and orange 🧶 




 

And.... I found a place on the web that showed how to mend books and this is the how part of it....

Maeve was just falling apart.  She's all well now


 

It's a Cool way to save books that are departing for Mars...

Thanks to a video on YouTube by Librarians, who show how to mend a book.


This will be new socks por Moi!

2 comments:

  1. I love your yarns! And the book repair looks complicated--is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks about the yarns. I never met a sock yarn I didn't like. I have collected a ton of it for my old age, so now some of it is getting used!
      The book repair was as easy as pie. Just go to any book mending site that tells you it's by a librarian and you can see what I mean.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..