"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Styx, and a Jefferson Airplane + a small update on the wee Wolfman.

 Wolfie is slowly improving a tiny bit day by day.  We have our fingers crossed that he's dodged the brutal C bullet and is fighting off the Freaky Fungi, which can be chronic but manageable, or so his own vet has said. 

πŸ™ Thanks for all those thoughts and prayers. I can't thank you enough for that...

πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

 Music soothes sorry souls.  Or gets the blood pumping back in the veins.

SO! Here's some Styx and a Jefferson Airplane. "Come Sail Away!"

 

 Jefferson Airplane.. "Stairway to Heaven..." John Bonham's son is on the Drums.. "Heart" is singing.

 


Yes, as a "Child of the 60's", I am a DEDICATED Rocker!

Rock On,  Dearest Peeps!  Stay Sane, don't let anything get you down.  

No one lives forever, even the Devil.  Just remember: St. Michael gets him in the Final Act of the Human Drama.

4 comments:

  1. Good news for little Wolfie! So happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gal!
      We may have gotten a respite. Hopefully the labs will be good. Still waiting for them. A culture was involved.. fungi are funni..

      Delete
  2. That is one of my favorite you-tube videos of all time--the Kennedy Center Stairway .... the music, and their faces. It's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It really is an amazing You-tube record to have for as long as the web lasts. I have the CD but this will outlast even that. Hope you've had a sweet Sunday as we come up for Air in this pandemic. Stay Safe!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..