"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, September 6, 2021

Monday Music: Ha'a Hula Eric Lee.


I've been a  fan of Hawaiian music since I was a kid.  My family faithfully watched Harry Owens and his Royal Hawaiians every week.   

Slack Key artists Cyril Pahinui and Fran Gundrey, more traditional Led, IZ, Eric.... love them all.  

Anyway, I love Eric Lee's music.  He's AWESOME!  I just wish he recorded more of the beautiful island music is all.

2 comments:

  1. My grandmother would go to Hawaii frequently in the 60's even took my bro once (before my time) hope all is well. I like your happy pumpkins in your blog header. Make me smile ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, PJ. I hope that all is well with you.
    Thanks for the comment about the happy header. Orange is a favorite color and now is the time for it!
    Beautiful Hawaii... I've never gotten to go there, though in retrospect,I should have gone with DH when was he was on loan to the company facilities there. I've never been there and it's been left too long. Ah well, I did get to go to Colorado one year.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..