"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Three On Thursday..

 One: A quote from Robert Reich:

"By the 1990s, when I was secretary of labor, corporations employed some 61,000 people to lobby for them, including registered lobbyists and lawyers. That came to more than 100 lobbyists for each member of Congress." 

I really hate it when any Ignorant Face Book "Pundit disrespects this man, either for his training or his scholarship. 

 

Two: The delicate Beauty of a "Silver Dollar" Succelent flower stalk


 

Three:  My shade garden and succulents are where I found my solace.  I hope to have it back while I can still enjoy it.  We will see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..