"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, September 12, 2014

friday5

And, to start the weekend with a BANG!, I am doing to friday meme's back to back.  I like them all but only do these two.  That way I can keep track of them!

Friday 5 for September 12: Spending

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
  1. What crowd-funding projects have you supported? If you haven’t supported any, were there some that really intrigued you?  Frankly, I just don't know what that is. 
  2. How much of your monthly bill-paying is done online?  I used to pay all the bills and do the taxes every year, but that has been taken over by Mr. Z once he retired.  So, that's the long and the short of it....  I do not know.
  3. What are some of the more memorable things you’ve bought or sold in online auctions?  I've bought yarn on auction, and once bid on a dozen tea cups with saucers, assorted, but chickened out when it got up to a hundred bucks.  I only give things away on Craig's list because I can't stand selling things anymore.  I've done my share of it, and it's very tiring indeed!
  4. What experience do you have with purchasing digital entertainment (music, movies, TV shows, or live web shows, for example) online?  Other than the odd song here and there around Christmas when it's 99 cents for a lot of Choirs singing beautiful Christmas Hymns from the heart of Africa or something, I don't do it.  Except that we do have Netflix.  This is a marketing thing, isn't it?  Do you want to hear about my shoes?  I buy shoes on line.
  5. What kind of stuff have you bought or sold from personal online craft stores, such as are found on Etsy?  I've bought wax molds on Etsy but I've never sold anything there.  I have a shop name, and they send me nice little helpful reminders that they will lead me through it, but it's gotten so HUGE that it's,frankly, a bit Scary!  Also, there is the fact that I've been a great slacker at getting something up to sell.  Someday, MAYBE, I'll sell on Etsy.
Thanks for participating, and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..