Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
2. How many TVs in your house? One
3. Do you put salt on watermelon? I used to as a kid. Now I don't,
4. Can you swim? I can.
5. Are your parents still alive? No.
6. First car? A Dagoed 55 Mercury, I love that car.
7. Surgeries? More than I ever thought I'd ever have to have,
8. What do you drink in the morning? Green Tea
9. Can you do 100 push ups? Not anymore. I can still do a hundred sit ups, though I am out of practice.
10. Can you change a tire? Not any more, But I used to be able to.
11. Tattoos? None though I still would like a butterfly on my ankle. It's not going to happen. lol
12. Do you wear sunglasses? Yes.
13. Do you have a phobia? Like irrational fears? No. All my fears have good causes!
14. Do you have a nickname? In high school, yes, and first year of college. After that it faded away.