Knitting, Sniping, and Blah Blah
I've read a couple of books you might enjoy--The Berry Pickers by Amanda Peters and The Frozen River by Areil Lawhon.
I will try to find those books at the library. If another physical book comes into this house, I will have to evacuate. Yarn and books ... mamma mia! So, I FINALLY got onto the internet from the desktop.
Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!
I've read a couple of books you might enjoy--The Berry Pickers by Amanda Peters and The Frozen River by Areil Lawhon.
ReplyDeleteI will try to find those books at the library. If another physical book comes into this house, I will have to evacuate. Yarn and books ... mamma mia! So, I FINALLY got onto the internet from the desktop.
Delete