Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
If you would like to join in the fun, or see other bloggers' posts... go HERE
for the linkie ...
Now for the Questions!
1) "Ooh la la" is defined as an interjection said when you think someone or something is "surprising, unusual or attractive." Looking back over this week, did you come across anything that deserves an "ooh la la?" That would be my grand nieces! Three! There was a little girl there, too, but I didn't meet her. She may be one of my grand nieces. She is a pretty, little thing.
And, the floral arrangements at the Celebration of Life. Very June like...
2) In this song, Britney Spears sings that she's eager to accompany you, even if you're not a millionaire. But let's say you suddenly become really rich. What's the first leisure trip you would take with your new funds? Who would you bring along? I would buy a great big, new motor home, hire a driver so that Mr. Z could relax, and take our daughters and their friends anywhere they want to go to see. And I would buy the Girls all houses to come back to!
Go Big or GO HOME!
3) Britney is eager to dance with you, even if you don't wear designer clothes. Let's say you need to add a blouse (or shirt) to your wardrobe. Where's your go-to for clothes shopping?
The Good Will store, and I'm not ashamed to say so. I'm not a fancy person but I've always found the most amazingly beautiful things to wear there. Not high fashion but shall we say FUN Fashion?
4) The video begins with Britney at the movies with her two young sons. Will you be seeing any family members this weekend? Not this weekend. That was last weekend. There were lots of Nieces, Nephews, and Grands. All grown up and flown the nests....Well, I did see one youngster who is a grandniece but didn't get to meet her. She's adorable and cute, though. I think she was my grandniece. And, if not, I'll adopt her anyway...
5) This is a theme from the movie Smurfs 2. A Smurf is a little blue creature who lives in a mushroom-shaped house in the forest. Assuming that your home is not shaped like a mushroom and isn't in the forest, how would you describe your abode? (Mansion, ranch house, farm house, high-rise, igloo ...) It's supposed to be a Ranch house, but it's just a little tract house that they gave a fancy name to. I WISH I lived in a real Ranch House. Because it would come with a RANCH attached to it, yes?
Igloo. I'd like one, too, please. Temporary housing is just plain fun.
6) Britney admits to smoking and biting her nails. What bad habit do you wish you could break? Worry. I'm a worrier. I worry about everyone and everything. I worry a lot about Wolfie but then he seems very content at the moment to just sleep in his favorite place, that is: jammed up against his lovely Papa.
7) In 2013, when this song was popular, Pope Benedict resigned. Thinking over your working life, have you been more nervous on your first day of a job, or the last one? I remember that Pope. He left a HUGE tome for Pope Francis to read.
The only job that made me nervous on the first day was as an operator at Bell Systems. It was fun but it was a lot to learn. My supervisor was an amazing Gal. I really liked her.
8) Also in 2013, golfer Phil Mickelson won the British Open. When did you most recently golf? Maybe sometime in a past life, but I doubt it. But there are a lot of Scots in my ancestry. So, that might be somewhere back there... the Golf Gene. I do like pitch and putt and also Miniature Golf. It's fun.
9) Random question -- On what part of your body was the last itch you scratched? My head. It itches if the weather (air) dries out very much. I've yet to find a mild enough product for my delicate scalp. Lol.. Actually it's the Rhino Gene I carry, in addition to the Scot's one. Rhino's like mud baths. Hey, that's an idea!
Also, get out and make some connections if you are among a group called Only the Lonely. HERE is why! It's deadly as smoking, they say.