"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Three on Thursday:

1.  I'm very tired.  I think it has an emotional component to it.  I've stopped reading about the two wars.  I am so pissed off at our government's support for maniacs and the face saving in Washington.  Look, we get it.  We are in bed with a handful of sickening devils while trying to look innocent of anything they may be doing.  

2. I need to go to Ireland or Scotland to visit my relatives there.  You know.... a change of Scenery.  Maybe I'll stop in at Buckingham Palace and visit the rels...jk

3. I'm slowly making headway through the tons of saved materials for projects to make everything under the sun.  Strawberry Moon Studios needs to divest.  


That's about it for this last week of May.  Ta ta..  


Here is a treat for having read this far.  Be sure to take as many as you want.  I feel cookies help all of us through some of these modern day cases of Angst and folderol.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..