"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Off the net for awhile…..

 I am so disgusted and sickened by what “they who should know better than to do” are doing.  

My country, also (for one) should know better.  They are a bunch of pussyfoots and assassins.  

I have to remember the important things like: "Memento Mori".

This is the sky on the day of the first-year memorial for our daughter who passed away eight years ago. this year.  

She asked me to ignore politics.. that it was a tug of war..  She asked me, as a dying wish.. her words, to knit short fingered gloves (ones like I'd made for her) for the patients at her clinic.  

It's time I got back to my knitting and just ignore politics... because even war is political, when you think about it.  It's a big game of, "Let's you and him fight".  

 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..