"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Today's Drawing


The pens all seem to be functional which is a great boon!   This started out with a contorted shape which eventually became a head.  The Dragon look may be because I am reading a book about China which includes some very ancient references.
I'm getting the hang of this sort of drawing.  I love it, it's very relaxing.  In a way, a little mystical but it deserves some better paper.  Or at least it's own piece of paper and not just along the edge of a crossword. 

2 comments:

  1. This drawing is wonderful! (I don't care what you think!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both so much! This last colored pen was so much fun. One thing leads to another in it. It was amazing to watch it grow and just watch it become something. Amazing what it does for the mind and heart. Healing!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..