"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, September 25, 2020

Saturday 9: Do you want to Dance?

 Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. 

 We love to answer the questions, however, and here is today's questions!


 Saturday 9: Do You Want to Dance? (1972)

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

This week, we're inspired by The Divine Miss M's plea for a definitive answer. Here are nine random "yes or no" questions. Naturally you're welcome to elaborate, but if you want to zip through with a Y or an N, that's fine, too.
 
1) Do you check your cellphone first thing in the morning? No, because it's in another room.
 
2) Are there dirty dishes in your sink right now? No.  They get washed once a day, every evening, and right now it's 2:45 am. 

3) Have you laughed yet today? Not yet, but it will happen when I read my cell phone messages.

4) Have you written a check in the last week?  No, but THAT never stopped me from spending money before.

 
 

5) If you met someone who shared all your strengths and weaknesses, would you like him/her?  I'm not sure.  It depends on whether or not we shared the same sort of ironic/Quirky humor. As in, if they thought that the Addam's Family was real... or not. 

Where's ITT?

6) Is a bride ever too old to have a big wedding? Heck, I don't care about that.  I've been to weddings that were second ones, re-vowing, etc,  and the brides were all gorgeous. It's their day and more power to them. It was a treat.

7) Do you put potato chips in your sandwich to make it crunchy?  I've always wanted a peanut butter and potato chip sandwich, but no, not usually.  Also, I want to make a Fritos and mustard sandwich, after seeing the movie, "The Breakfast Club".   I'd just PILE them up on the middle!

8) Have you ever taken a nude photo of someone (not a baby)? Nope.. Something to add to the Bucket List, is it?  Oooo.  I need a new camera with a massive telephoto lens. Or, maybe a drone?  How exciting! 
Size Matters: From HERE
Now we're talking, Baby!


9) On Monday, will you be playing Bud and Mimi's cool new meme, Monday Madness? (Our last shameless plug, I promise.)  I hope to, because it's fun.  But since I don't think more than a couple days ahead, and Monday's not on the horizon yet, I think it might be subject to revision.  

Don't you just LOVE Revisionists?  There's a Book on this!



In order to see more post from Saturday Niners, go HERE.   Thanks Sam for all the Saturday fun over the years.  

For now!  




Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!


20 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my visit here. That big camera was funny so you made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the big lens...do you know there are even bigger ones? lol
      Always glad to share a laugh. Thanks Susan!

      Delete
  2. Oh, Mme. Zip! I can't wait to see your photo album, once you get that telephoto lens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of naked Moon Fairies will be in it, I can tell ya!

      Delete
  3. Now if I had that lens I would need a bigger car

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roof mounts, my friend, Roof mounts.
      Wouldn't it be so much fun to have something that could find out if there is life on other planets in other solar systems?

      Delete
  4. Zippi! If you get that lens your neighbors had best keep the blinds down! lol I think you could take pictures of the man in the moon with that thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! And, frankly I hope they do!
      But I'm aiming to become the best backyard bird photographer on the block!

      Delete
  5. I like your spin on the Sat 9 questions. I took a nude photo when I was in art class at college. We were even encouraged to do that so we could take the work home and work on it! But of course that in the time of film and I'm not sure I ever had that roll developed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms CountryDew. I think they've eliminated that requirement. The first life drawing class I took I was 18. The models all had on swim suits
      When I took life drawing in again when I was 27, we went in and got all set up with our easels and conté crayons, and in comes the model. She dropped her robe, and it took me and my best friend Kathy a full five minutes to be able to lift our eyes and even LOOK at her.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Let's do that.. drones are fun. I want to film an Golden Eagle taking one right out of the sky!

      Delete
  7. I wanted the Addams family to be real--to be my neighbors. They were so quirky and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were also droll, and I love droll....
      I think we'd both have to move but I bet there are neighborhoods that have a family like that. *looks out the curtained window at people staring in*

      Delete
  8. Not writing checks doesn't stop me from spending money either. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. the very idea! Thanks Lori, for sticking up for the credit card people!
      I hope you have a lovely Sunday and respite from the week.. 🙏

      Delete
  9. I'm new to the Saturday9 community. I enjoyed reading your responses. It just dawned on me while I've never taken a nude photo of anyone, I did create an entire pencil sketch series of vintage pinup girls in this years April A to Z challenge. Why didn't I think to include that as my response? *smack forehead* I'm off key today. Have a funtastic Saturday afternoon!

    Curious as a Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Cathy, I missed all the comments from Saturday ... catching up here...
      Of course nude models count.
      My daughters surprised me one year with all the drawings I had tossed out in a portfolio that they had rescued. I came to see that,once I got over my shyness, I did quite well. Hope you are having a lovely Sunday afternoon.

      Delete
  10. Your answers are always entertaining and fun! Loved the Addam's Family. Of course they were real. Everybody knows that.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked my answers. For some reason I missed answering these yesterday. *slaps forehead* And, Of course the Addams family is real!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..