Monday, July 30, 2007

My little Lunch Kit

 
In the KR a discussion was up about making kits to take along for those times a knitter is stuck out in the world with nothing to do. This is the kit that I carry. And the next picture is the little plastic zippered bag with the tools...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Ross had cute little plastic make-up bags in that lunchbag shape...I use them for make-up and for portable projects. LOL One is sitting by the door right now in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping my eyes open for some cool lunch bags like that - they will be great in the car and truck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to Ross this afternoon to see what they have, Rissa, and thanks for sharing the tip. It's not all that easy to find one that's the perfect size, or shape, and with a handle, too.

    Rho, Good luck and happy hunting! I hope you find two perfect ones for your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!