Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My beautiful header is gone.. removed …
UPDATED…It’s back up 🆙 and in the right place. Whew!! 😰 it’s a LOT BIGGER than it should be… but ….. what the heck? I just don’t think ...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...

For some reason I LOVE that picture. Looks like the plants are happy to get the water. LOL
ReplyDeleteHi Lella--
ReplyDeleteI envy you your storm, though not the muggieness after. WE did have one lovely day last week when the fog never cleared.
How goes Gretchen?
Sarah-Hope
Hi Rissa, the plants were very happy to get that water. I still have to water the hanging ones and the ones on the tables though. Tomorrow.. =o)
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah-Hope, Gretchen is coming along, if I don't have to frog anymore that is. My mind is starting to wander a bit with all the YOs. There are 32 pattern repeats coming up, and then an increase to just over 550 stitches. Should be agony to count with a Twizzled brain. Need more brain food but generally dislike fish. Do fish oil tablets count? :o) This thing is so beautiful I won't quit on it.
Oh you got a day of fog? Delicious!
ReplyDeleteI would love to live down in the fog bank, like we once did. So cool in summer.
slurp, slurp, slurp... :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Pugknits. I'm sure I could hear those plants sucking up the water and their roots expanding!
ReplyDelete