Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I messed up my theme.
And I can’t get the old one back. Hope this is readable. Still working on it. Tried something from the P.C.and that was a MISTAKE,
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...

Arches! Oh so nice! If I didn'tlike you so much I would be envious...I'm tickled for you instead! Happy dance...
ReplyDeleteMeribeth
Thank you so much Meribeth. It's amazing to me to see the transformation from a stud wall to the finished one. When I was working as a carpenter that was always when the house came alive to me. I could see all the possibilities then.
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be a lovely and functional kitchen, at last!
I thought you';d go with something more modern and not so 1950's?
ReplyDeleteHi Anonymous and welcome. :) I was actually inspired by the high, beamed ceilings, which I can't have here, and the curved front doors and archways of a very beautiful home my family lived in during the mid forties. It was a "Spanish modern" house and probably dated back to the 1920's. It was in Alhambra and there were a lot of homes like it there. Have you seen any of that style of house? Anyway, that's the genesis of the archway here. I still have the little gremlin like door knocker from that house. He's wrought iron and very cute.
ReplyDelete