This is Susan Bates booklet from the 80s, and the sweaters are truly luscious. The even better news is that the stash also holds the Patons yarn to make it! I think it's been posted before but I'll dig it out for more show and tell. I love these 80's styles. There are at least four other sweaters in this book that will be wonderful to knit and to wear.
Also, both socks have been finished and the second sock cast on. Unless you really want to see yet another picture of the same socks, I will wait until all four socks are finished and the model for the boot socks stands still long enough for a good picture. At present he is emptying out the kitchen for the tear out, nine days away, as far as we know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I messed up my theme.
And I can’t get the old one back. Hope this is readable. Still working on it. Tried something from the P.C.and that was a MISTAKE,
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...

No comments:
Post a Comment
I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..