Friday, August 8, 2008

Like to fly? Try this from Electric Oyster

It has sound, too. This is just the thing for armchair pilots.

First day of Ravelympics and I have the ribbing of a sock to show for it. Only 12 more days left and I don't think I'll make it to the purple Hempathy gloves. But I did ace two health test, one a fasting blood panel, before 10 am this morning. I'd celebrate with a huge banana split if I could eat ice cream. lol

Have a great weekend all you Crackerjack Pilots you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..

I messed up my theme.

 And I can’t get the old one back.  Hope this is readable.  Still working on it.  Tried something from the P.C.and that was a  MISTAKE,