THIS is just a Grrreat Post from a friend's blog about Palin's Sabre Rattling at the Russian Bear. Follow the link on Tati's Web Blog to the whole "Speak, Sarah Who, Speak" event, as well.
You'll like it.
I'm going to knit the Manly Sweater, armed with courage and enlightenment, until my eye's cross. I shall also hold my wee doggie, who ate his breakfast!
The beautiful Sandara yarn arrived in last night's post. I will post a picture a little later. J sent it, and it's the perfect ocean color. I'll show you what I mean in an awesome typhon photo to follow, from Chris in Tassie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..