Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I messed up my theme.
And I can’t get the old one back. Hope this is readable. Still working on it. Tried something from the P.C.and that was a MISTAKE,
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...

They're just adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Turtles doing something in there!
ReplyDeleteBaby Luann
Hi Marj, thanks for stopping by and for commenting. They are so sweet and yes, adorable. When you look into those wise tiny brown eyes it gives you a sort of Peaceful feeling. Like the whole world could operate at their speed and not really be any the worse for it.
ReplyDeleteBaby Luann, Hi! I really think the little tortoises are thinking of a way that they all can get out of that box! someday I night give them bigger rocks. Do you think they would like that? Thanks for watching their videos and weigh ins. They are growing bigger, just like you are. Yay!