"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, November 16, 2009

The dog sweater I'm making for Wolfie...

It's perfect, and the dog modeling it looks quite a bit like Wolfie. Wolfie's face is more like a Yorkie's face though. I am going to try to find the yarn somewhere because I'd like to make it with the Garn Studio yarn suggested.

Garn Studio Doggie Hoodie

Speaking of lookalikes, last night we watched a Dutch film called "Antonia's Line", and Farmer Das (I think that's what he was called) made me do a double take. He looked almost exactly, mannerisms and everything, like my mother's dad, my Grandpa! My grandpa was Dutch and English. Talk about falling out of one's chair! I was absolutely fascinated to watch this guy. I was probably 8 years old the last time I saw my belovéd Grandpa.

A word of warning: This movie would earn itself a double X rating if it was in the States. That was another shock, let me tell you!

ahem... Don't watch it as a family movie. oh no nononono!

PS. I am sorry about all the editing in the first paragraph. I claim temporary insanity from having bought more yarn. Or was I insane before I bought more yarn? Meh! who cares. I will make my doggie a hoodie, and hope that he wears it. Jazzie despised the things but he was so little it made him feel silly. Wolfie is so silly that a coat might make him more dignified. The acid test will come near Christmas if I have to chase him down to put it on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..