Wildflowers on micro stems
Float beneath the conscious mind,
Waving like small indicators of Peace.
If only we would look down at our feet
And see the beauty provided there
between our toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My beautiful header is gone.. removed …
UPDATED…It’s back up 🆙 and in the right place. Whew!! 😰 it’s a LOT BIGGER than it should be… but ….. what the heck? I just don’t think ...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...
Isn't it amazing how many beautiful things we just wald right by?
ReplyDeleteHi ellen, isn't it amazing? They are there, every single day, and I guess some pollinator actually zeroes in on them!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading. :)