See that Killer Tomato in the side bar? The link goes to a site to see all the abuses of a certain miserable and very rotten Tomato in the Patch.....
Mon (Dieu), Rotten Tomatoes can be aggressively heartless and obscenely OC.
The picture is actually a doctored up snap of a very innocent heirloom tomato that is calling out for rescue of it's brethren. Just wait until the butterflies start dying, eh? Some people are so stupid even when they are thought to be geniuses. It just breaks the heart, so it does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday Nine with Sam.
Trying to do this after a big break is not going to be easy…but I want to do it .. extricating the questions isn’t something I remember doi...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..