I know some of you out there are in the farm belt. So, I'm letting you know there is a contest for making a "Happy Cows" song video. The top prize is $1500 Woo hooo!
HERE is the link to the web page to hear the song, and to download it. Go Francis Thicke! Yay!!
Go on, have some fun and it's for a good cause. Beware, the song might be just as brain-colonizing as Grist, that Beacon in the Smog, says it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Three on Thursday
1. It's been rather hot here... and today it's still hot, over 100 degrees/. I's terrible for the little wild birds! I wish we...
-
💥 1. Health has been a struggle but things are on the mend. Especially my MIND! 💥2. I'm limiting exposure to Instagram because if I...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!