Friday, October 15, 2010
Hermann Sheer 1944-2010 and Hero for the Planet
He talks about "Marginal energy" sources (basically fossil fuels and nuclear energy) which are not renewable resources, whereas and the sun, wind and other "organic" sources supply, in only eight minutes, enough energy to replace all marginal non-renewable sources used on earth for a whole year's consumption.
Amazing is it not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let's see if THIS PART still works. You deserve a treat!
Have a treat. It's on the House.... We are still hacking our way through the JUNGLE here.....
-
💥 1. Health has been a struggle but things are on the mend. Especially my MIND! 💥2. I'm limiting exposure to Instagram because if I...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!