My DD sent this fun thing. Thank you Elle!
1.Go to Google maps.
2. Go to "Get Directions."
3.Type Japan as the start location.
4. Type China as the end location.
5.Go to direction #43.
LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I messed up my theme.
And I can’t get the old one back. Hope this is readable. Still working on it. Tried something from the P.C.and that was a MISTAKE,
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...
Still laughing. Can't wait for DH to wake up to show him!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment, garilynn. I peeked it your cute Etsy, and the baby rabbit avatar.. is that a real rabbit? It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteA friend just suggested a route that goes from San Diego to Tokyo, too. I have to try that one. lol
You don't realize how you made my day!
ReplyDeleteGlad to help, PJ! I'm just returning the favor. I love your blog!
ReplyDelete