Friday, January 21, 2011

A Little Bit of Cuteness

This teensy car has always cheered me up. I want one in the worst way!
Mine would be Yellow and black, and I would make it look like a Bee.
Posted by Picasa

This is International Hugging Day, too. What a fun thing!! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. yES! ...also like a school bus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, just like a school bus. lol. I actually found a little yellow and black car in the DDs photos they took last year while walk about in the hood.

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Let's see if THIS PART still works. You deserve a treat!

Have a treat.  It's on the House.... We are still hacking our way through the JUNGLE here.....