"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, June 5, 2011

New African Violet pots in use



All the African Violets are now in pots, and the one pot that I thought was going to be monstrously ugly is fine, since the violet leaves covered up the electric orange lip. 
Posted by Picasa

There are so many flowers in the back county. I'll be sharing some of then later. My favorite is Ceanothus, but I'm told that it isn't a native to California.

2 comments:

  1. My aunt is babysitting my african violets, until Tuesday.

    Then I'm going to hand them over to my mom for safekeeping for a while.

    Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ZKNITZ, I am doing well except for a pest of a knee that wants to be replaced, or so it seems. The ungrateful thing!

    The African Violets did very well,too, in their test run for self watering pots, so I'm making more pots now that we know they work!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..