There are so many flowers in the back county. I'll be sharing some of then later. My favorite is Ceanothus, but I'm told that it isn't a native to California.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My beautiful header is gone.. removed …
UPDATED…It’s back up 🆙 and in the right place. Whew!! 😰 it’s a LOT BIGGER than it should be… but ….. what the heck? I just don’t think ...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...

My aunt is babysitting my african violets, until Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteThen I'm going to hand them over to my mom for safekeeping for a while.
Hope you're doing well.
Thanks ZKNITZ, I am doing well except for a pest of a knee that wants to be replaced, or so it seems. The ungrateful thing!
ReplyDeleteThe African Violets did very well,too, in their test run for self watering pots, so I'm making more pots now that we know they work!