"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Party on Reggae!



Jimmy Cliff, one of the best in the bidness..  Yay!

I hang my head ... I'm not knitting.  Sis comes today and we will have an excellent chin wag!  Then we might go get some fish and chips and even go to the nursery that has everything under the sun for succulents  of which I brought several dozen teensie plantlets home from the travels.

I cannot get my pictures up for some reason.  Picasa doesn't work and flicker won't up load, ( I blame Google) so no pictures yet.  But I promise lot's of car pixs from "Woodies on the Wharf", and more flowers from thither and yon.  And even.... Cloud pix  from a Rancho!  Baby Birds just banded .. that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..