"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wolfie's tongue, Geranium and Roses

DH and I just love this little dog's tongue.  DH says that it looks like one of those felt tongues that are sewn in.


Beautiful little ruffled and scented Angel Face tea rose.  I love this rose as much as any other and will replace it someday when I find just the right bush.


My sister knows the name of this rose but I've forgotten.  What delicate and perfect gradation of color it has!

Not a rose but certainly deserving of admiration.  Make this one big to see the wonderful flower form.  White Geranium.
Posted by Picasa

Have a wonderful weekend coming up. May you walk with beauty all around you. You will always, always find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..