Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday, a totally random Thoughts day from morning to night....Accidental art

Good morning.  I'm trying something... random thoughts

I'm getting so much better at the crosswords.

I like the rocks that are going together for my friend's Power necklace.



"Ortish" Native Sycamore tree roots from Briercrest Park

"Ortish" Non-native Coral Tree roots from Lake Murray Sports Complex
Part of the beautiful playground structure at Lake Murray

OY, the Bobcat!  Everyone who reads here knows that I am obsessed with Heavy Equipment, from fire engines to bulldozers to itty bitty things like the Bobcat.  Well, actually, I like the little guys best.  Years ago, we almost bought one from a place that was going out of business.  Wish we had!


What will be next?  Hmmm...  I am going to go knit a bit and watch a "Campion".

Good night and God Love ya, may you have a great weekend and have some mysteries solved, like why are we alive and, and conversely, why do some of us die way before our times?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...