Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Music : IZ singing his medley of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", and "What a Wonderful World".

The internet was down at our house for several hours this evening, so we watched the film, " Finding Forrester". 

At the end of it, while the credits where running, I recognized a beautiful voice. 

This is a gorgeous medley of two of my favorite songs.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I do whenever I accidently come across it.  And, look for the red star in the sky, Hokule'a, Star of Gladness.  The Greeks called it Arturus  and it has a very significant role in at least two mythologies.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...