Monday, November 24, 2014

What Day is this?

We spent about three weeks at New Brighton Beach and other parts of Santa Cruz.  This photo is of
the cliff above the beach at New Brighton.

Very restful time except of one misadventure.  Kanga spat up her Water pump.

But, that's for later.....

Lovely place to while away the time...

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful picture. I would love to spend some time there! And I love the new header on your blog. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Paula. I know you would like it there in Central Coast, California; it is a beautiful place.

    Thanks about the header. Soon it will be a Christmas one.

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...