"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Do you? Does anyone know? Sunday Stealing... Huzzah!

May 30, 2015
Swiped
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!

Swiped Meme

Stolen from: Get It All Down

Do you need to write down things to remember them?

I do now.  I can't trust that I'll' remember something on Friday that I had planned to watch on Monday.

Do you keep a diary/journal?

No, just a blog.

Are you scared of thunderstorms?

No, actually I love them but the dog hates them so now I don't like them as much.

Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?

It's normal to have fears, as you point out, by asking for unusual ones.  I don't think I have any unusual ones.  

Whats your favourite Disney movie?

I think it's called, "Enchanted".  I love that thing.  

Have you ever painted a house?

Yes, I have.  Inside and out.

Whats the tallest tree you've ever climbed?

It was an oak and I climbed up about thirty feet.  It was very fun!

Do you always wear identical socks?

No, and the reason is that I made them to not match.

Do you live by any motto or philosophy?

"If Kindness is recognized as your Virtue, then you have achieved your purpose entirely"  This comes from the I Ching and has been my motto since my mid-twenties.  It came too late into my conscience for some things not to occur.

Do you lick the yogurt or dessert lid?

Isnt that part of the rule of waste not want not?  :-)

Do you lick the spoon clean after making something sweet?

Wasteth Not Wanteth Not.

Have you ever played the bongos?

Yes, and the Maracas, badly

Have you ever handled a snake?

I love to hold snakes.  But I do not pick up venomous ones.

Have you ever assembled furniture by yourself?

Yes, I've had to do that.  Sometimes you have to put things together after disassembling them to refinsh.

When did you last go to the beach?

November of last year.  
Wanted to go here, but went to New Birghton Beach instead.


When if ever did you last go to London?

Never had a chance to go to London.

What do you do to cool down when its hot?

I used to soak in the tub.  Now I turn on the AC.  It's that or take a chance of getting a heart attack.

What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten?

Pickled pig's feet, when I was young.  Never again.  But it was cheap food, like ham hocks and beans.  Surprisingly tasty with corn bread and when you don't think about it.  

Do you have a favorite mug?

Yes- it's from a potter in Santa Cruz who sells at the farmer's market.  He's a character and very  fun to joke with.

Do you know any self-defense or martial arts?

I know enough to, probably, get myself hurt, or else out of a jam.

Who's your favourite movie action hero?

Probably James Bond the new one that is.

Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?

Yes.

Do you collect anything?

Besides surgery scars and dust bunnies, seemingly my favorite indoor pet?  Yes.  I used to collect bigger things but now I just collect rusty things and small rusty things at that.  Holy Cow, how I love rusty things.

Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?

Maxi skirts with boots.  And, Dashiki shirts.


Do you stick to conventional fashions or like to try and be original?

I wear whatever in the heck I like no matter the season or fashion.  

Have you ever given someone a handmade present?

Of Course.  I'm part of the handmade movement

If you could have any feature from an animal what would you want?

I want a mane of hair like a Lion King.  And can I have the Golden Eyes to match?

4 comments:

  1. I remember once being in grocery store in an ethnic neighborhood and seeing pigs feet in a jar. That sight is hard to recover from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could make home made presents but I never have. I wish I could make pillows and dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone got hand knit gifts from me this past Christmas. I had to start in August!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You like to handle snakes. I just can't wrap my brain around that. They are my phobia.
    Based on some of your other answers I'd guess that you are quite fashionable...as in having a sense of style and being comfortable in your own skin. Something not that many people are. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..