"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, August 21, 2015

Saturday Komeekz a little early .August Happiness Challenge.

The funny papers always make me Happy.  It's something I look forward to on the weekends when we get the "News" Paper.



This is cute, but you'll have to make it bigger to read it.



It's almost Christmas!  Hahahaha
~*~'Tis the Season!~*~

I"m off to cast on those sleeves.  Yesterday, the stove got cleaned.  Really, I should do something about my priorities!  lol

2 comments:

  1. It is almost September. Which means there will be Christmas gingerbread in the stores here soon. I can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't either! But, having said that, this year I'm going to start to decorate the house like crazy the day after Thanksgiving. That is a major change for Casa Z. I usually do it only two weeks before Christmas and leave everything up through February! I love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..