"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, September 11, 2015

friday5 Microeconomics... and Books books Hurrah for books!

Friday 5 for September 11: Microeconomics


Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! 
The linkie is in the side bar with the other Memes,  so come on over!

1.What’s something you have in great supply this weekend?
I have a lot of TIME!  And that is great!

2.What demands do you have of the next few days?
I'm planning on knitting, and reading my book.  The doing of laundry is also in the plan as is dustmopping.  And I plan to keep tossing things.  Whooo hooo!

3.What kind of inflation do you welcome after the week you’ve had?
I'm planning on expanding my diet to include chocolate which I've been limiting to lose weight, which has happened.  That's Deflation, right?

4.What’s something you’ve recently taken an interest in?
Conspiracy theories that make sense.  

5.Read any good books lately?
I'm reading lots of good books, lately.  Mansfield Park, by Jane Austen, two books by a Paleontological scholar, the latest is in the side bar for now, and two more from him are in the works.  Let's see, what else?  There was an Amish mystery trilogy I'm almost finished with.  I also read some of Hannah Shrock's books.  And I just started The Girl from Krakow , by Alex Rosenberg, and I want to read, British War Brides , by Helen Bryan along with it.

Thanks for participating, and have a booming weekend!

2 comments:

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..