Ask Questions MemeWe steal these and sneak back into the night like Ninjas, but not before crediting the "victim" of our theft. And I guess this time, we aren't telling!
Want to join in the Fun? Go HERE
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Ask Questions Meme
1. What type of criminal would you be?
I'd be a pirate, and sail the Seven Seas!
2. What are you listening to right now?
The whirring of the tiny hard drive in the netbook.
3. If you had to choose a stripper name, what would it be?
Oh really, they have names? Fancy That. There that's a pretty good name for a stripper, right?
4. If your phone started ringing, who would you hope is calling?
Someone telling us that we just won the class action suit that finally found it's way through the courts. And Big Pharmas going to pay us all two million dollars, that's who.
5. Do you drink alcohol?
6. Do you smoke?
Nope, it ruins the vocal cords. It's almost as bad as pneumonia.
7. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
That thank God they don't have two heads because it means my eyesight's still pretty good.
8. Do you get attached easily?
Not on your life, mon. People get hurt that way, so take your time.
9. Do you like your eye color?
Sure. I look spacey with blue eyes. A horrible experience, let me tell you.
10. Have any stupid human tricks?
I'll have to Google it and let you know.
11. Humor me. What physical ideal do you imagine in a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner?
Must be built like a world class surfer dude, blonde, tan and buff. Must have curly hair and hairy chest.
12. Any other essential quirks/interests/other you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner?
Must be super smart, able to flick away a beer bottle cap between his thumb and index finger, be a baritone, and kiss like a maniac.
13. Have you ever stolen anything?
You've asked this before, I'll be honest. Teeny edit: And yes, since everyone else owned up, I did steal candy. Happily, it did not lead to a life of crime.
14. Any romantic gestures you really like?
A light kiss on the neck, in passing, and as long as I'm not cooking something in hot oil.
15. What’s your favorite color and why?
I've become obsessed with yellow. Why? Because I know in my heart it is the color I will be wearing next time. And I will be living by the sea.
16. What were you like when you were a kid?
Hardworking, and very obedient. My uncle asked me why I never acted like a kid. I wish 'd have told someone but there was no one.
17. What would your dream house be like?
Exactly like the Craftsman house that is down by the harbor above the restaurant we eat breakfast at in Santa Cruz. I want the gardens around it, too.
18. What last made you laugh?
Some really bogus thing that they did in NCIS. As IF!
19. Do you have a place you like to go to collect your thoughts?
Inside my head.
20. What is your favorite word?
I'm partial to the word, "slice".
21. What is your least favorite word?
I never thought about it. It will be interesting to see what others have to say.
22. Would you go bungee jumping/sky diving if given the chance?
Maybe never and surely not this old.
23. Do you have any siblings?
A sister and a brother. There once was two brothers.
24. Do you like to dance?
I used to.
25. What is your definition of cheating?
Abusing the trust that others have in you. That's cheating.