"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tuesday Tales... "Pickles" cartoon..

Now I know who Wolfie's been "channeling"!  Roscoe!  heehee


Still no Churchy.  I prayed for him that who ever picked him up will take good care of him and feed him properly and LOVE him...  Torts are undemanding and sweet.  I hope who ever has him will return him, but if that's not possible, I certainly hope who ever has him appreciates the species and gathers the knowledge for proper care.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you bewn blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall lok of your site is fantastic, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..