"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Yes... We CAN!


New York City-Women's March, 2018

Our Grandmother's would be proud of us!  I'm glad that we are being heard!


This is not a world that has been, traditionally kind to women, children or to other earthlings.  All men aren't complicit, but too many men with power, are...

This needs to change.

From San Diego, Union Tribune for today...

Sisters everywhere on the Planet!  We are over half of the population of humanity.  We need to stand up for our children's future.

Photo c/o San Diego Union Tribune.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Anytime...πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸ’». And......Power to the people! πŸ––πŸ»✌🏻

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..