"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Fly the friendly skies? I think not.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/owners-dog-died-in-overhead-bin-on-united-airlines-flight-speak-out/

This is such an egregious abuse of the power of authority,  that I can’t imagine United Airlines hasn’t fired the attendant who claims she did not know a dog was inside the bag.  She had to know.  Dog carriers are unmistakable.  The weight and movement of the little dog inside of it HAD to be a clue as she was jamming the carrier into the overhead.  She claims she didn’t know.  Seriously! 😱🤭🤨

JUST HORRIBLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..