"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sunday Stealing.. Fickle in Pink


Join in the fun  HERE   
Cheers to all the Thieves!
And many thanks to Bev!


This from Fickle in Pink, which doesn't seem to be a blog any more.

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious?
"Tend to..." is that the first qualifier? 

"Guilty Conscience....a feeling of guilt experienced by someone who is aware of having done something wrong. She has a guilty conscience about the way she treated him."

A: No  I don't have that feeling as I don't intentionally try to hurt other people or the other earthlings.  I won't stand by and let anyone hurt an innocent human child, adult human or sentient animal.  Since Christianity was used in the past to justify the unjustifiable, I can't claim it's my Christian leadings.  It's more likely to be my Taoist/Buddhist leadings.  I would get guilt feelings from standing by and doing nothing. I'd frankly rather die..

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?

They are long gone, and I have the Chipmunk pictures to prove it.

3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?

creamy, but crunchy is good in cookies.

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?

Either one.  I always use the one closest to the space I'm moving into, because I've already stepped out onto that leg.  Is this basic training?  It's probably from playing so much basketball as a youth.

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?

It's a bamboo spatula.  I make stir fry with it. So, it's Light tan, I guess.

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
Though I liked Michael Jackson, I am not interested in watching the funeral of any celebrity.  They live lifes that are large, privileged, and full of created drama.  May they rest in peace.
Thousands of "little nobodies" die every year, without so much as a tear being shed.  So that's the long answer.  The short is one is,  "No".

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year? Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?
Not this year.  Last year, yes.  We would have gone except we were headed up to Santa Cruz to see the girls, work on the Memorial for Elle, and have a little remembrance on her Birthday.  I also wanted to make sure that her sister, Bee, got to have a little celebration for her own birthday the next day.  They are a year and a day apart.  It was a very difficult year us all but especially for B, and Elle's partner.   So, no, we didn't go to the graduation party for our niece.  She's a wonderful kid but we where on our way to Santa Cruz and our Niece's party was on Elle's birthday..so we didn't go.

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
What?  Are you talking about thin stripes?  Ok, I'll play.. I would like white with thin black stripes best.  I hope I'm not missing the point of this. lol

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?
I was smart but very troubled and had closed into myself.

10. Can you draw a perfect circle?
No, but close.. yes.  This depends on some media factors.  I can't in Paint, with a curser.  I can with a pencil when I try hard enough it's almost perfect.  But with tools......  *wink* Piece of cake.  You didn't say whether or not you could use a scribe.

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?
I honestly can't stand them and they invariably make me sneeze.  Unless there is some sort of new thing other than the ones they used to put in women's magazines.  I'd get a stuffed up head just opening up the mag at the racks.

12. What does your sibling do for a living?
Neither of my siblings are still working.

13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?
Three

14. Do you know sign language?
I know a little.  I know how to sign, "Look at the Dirty tree".  


I also can sign "Helicopter"

and Bulldozer

This is part of a blog post here, in October 2003:
"I now know how to sign, 'Look at the Dirty Helicopter', and, 'Look at the dirty tree'.   This last one is something  that Mr Z and I like to use when anyone complains about how "dirty" a tree is that is in their yard"  I also can sign.  "Look at the Dirty Bulldozer".


15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?
Oh ya.  I've already broken my own back and Mother is long since dead.

16. And the sheets on your bed look like....?
Umm.. Sheets?
Meghan Markles Doggie
And no, Wolfie doesn't sleep under the covers.  He gets to sleep on top of a fleece on top of the bed.

17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't?
EVERYone?  There isn't a single thing that I lack that EVERYone else also HAS.  

Happy Sunday Stealing!

10 comments:

  1. I love the photo for the "sheet" question!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Sunday Stealing was great fun, and really had me laughing. That is one spoiled little rescue dog, so it was fun to feature him. Have a happy new week, Bev ...don’t let anything take you down.

      Delete
  2. I don't know why #14 delights me so! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it. Sign language has short hand, no pun intended, and is fabulous to use on the QT. Except, that is, in East LA where it can get you killed. 😂

      Delete
    2. And thank you for the tip on the fingerless gloves. :)

      Delete
  3. Very thoughtful answers. I'm sure your niece understood your reasons for not attending her graduation. My poodle doesn't sleep under the covers, but my previous one did. He totally refused to sleep on top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stacy, and yes, you’re right. Our niece totally got it. I love her so much.
      Aren’t little dogs adorable? My poodle used to sleep on top of the covers because he was so tiny(4lbs) and we were afraid to crush him. In the RV we used to go to terribly cold places, so we got some chemical heating pads used for human aches and pains. We put them down under him to keep him warm after one morning when he wobbled in to snuggle up with me. He was shivering so hard he could hardly stand. The nest cuddler I made him just didn’t cut it. The heating pads were great.

      Delete
  4. I have no idea what a dirty tree is. I love trees. All trees. Even stinky ones that make me sneeze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here in San Diego, actually anywhere I've lived in this place called California, people in in the suburbs are obsessed with an untra clean and tidy yard. A tree that puts out little cones or seed pods or even loses it's leaves in the winter are considered "dirty". It's stupid but so much of suburban life is. I'm always going to be a country girl. I think trees are beautiful, like you do.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..