"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Not sure I like the new interface but willing to give it a try

I'll mostly be posting knitting, reading, and three or four memes. 

I don't really think that anymore needs be said about the Ukraine or the Russians or Trump.  I know he's a hot topic but it feels like I'm plucking a dead and rotten duck when ever trump rolls up in to viewfinder.  Cross hairs? 

If you want to read, I'm glad.  If you don't that's ok, too.  I want to become a kind person again, who thinks about things like a problem solver.  Trump is a waste can topic.  I mean, what else can be said about this American Nero?

So, here is my knitting project.

A Haiku For YOU>>>

Thank you to the lovely Ms. Kristen for this very adult Haiku.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..