"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Tweaking Code...

How to make a music video stay in a blog post and PLAY FROM THERE...

Go get the "Save to Blogger" thingie THAT creates it's own post on your blog...

 and then: Go to your blog and look at the new post it creates....

Switch Over to HTML.  See that code?  Copy it into notepad or something similar.  That's the code for the music video. 

NOW...
Create a NEW post, 

You will see that this new one comes with a tiny piece of code,  When you
SWITCH IT to HTML, you will see it.

NOW: Put THE SAVED CODE AFTER the HTML tag fragment- NO EXTRA SPACES
E' voila...Bob's your Uncle.  PITCH THE FIRST POST.  YOU WON'T NEED IT NOW....



2 comments:

  1. I wonder why you are having to do that this way? I just go to the HTML and put in the code. This is basically what I suggested to you but with an extra step. Weird that it doesn't work for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was rolling right along for awhile, with that little piece of code you sent me, except when I forgot the space.
      Then it all crashed.
      I kept thinking there HAS to be away to work the code, and there was.
      I knew both things would work together if I got a code directly from the link that Blogspot made for itself for creating a blog post. I just wanted to have a code that eliminated their other coding, in that it created an extra post I DID NOT WANT, the devil.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..