"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, August 6, 2021

Covid19 Variants can still arise.


Thoughts... anyone?  Most of the children are still not vaccinated, as well as huge portion of the US adult populations.  Let’s get the kids vaccinated at least!  

 “I’m a nurse practitioner and vaccinated. I wear a mask both at work and when I’m in public. I have friends and colleagues who are both vaccinated and not vaccinated, and masked and not masked. My 8-year-old grandson just tested positive. My granddaughter will probably be positive soon. Their parents are teachers. I am done being polite with my words. Get vaccinated. Wear a mask. Think about someone other than yourself and shut your mouth about your rights. What are your responsibilities?”

— Diane Wright, Connecticut

This is from the August 6th Corona virus Briefing Newsletter of the New Your Times...  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes it certainly is. This Selfishness, this “me me ism” in people who just don’t understand the risk levels they trail behind them when they go out and party and then, unmasked, demand a coffee at a shop..
      It’s not all about them, but they will never get that idea.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..